Shanley was born in South Korea and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. She attended UNCC and received her Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice. After working in the Leasing industry, Shanley decided to pursue her passion for the legal field and attend CPCC’s Paralegal Technology program. Shanley primarily assists Nicholas Cushing and Chris Miller in litigation and collaborative processes, while working zealously to bring your family matter to a resolution.
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, B.A
- Central Piedmont Community College, Paralegal Technology Certificate
- North Carolina State Bar Certified Paralegal
- Metrolina Paralegal Association
- State of North Carolina Notary Public