Brett C. Holladay
Family defines who I am as an attorney and as a person. I continuously am inspired to be a better person and a more compassionate lawyer through my family. This is why I understand that when you ask for legal help, you may be facing some of the toughest decisions of your life. I am committed to advise you to the best of my ability and guide you through the often complex legal process. I offer proactive, two-fold counsel that is both professional and ready to be the emotional support you need. I offer this because I understand that my clients need both a strong advocate and someone to talk to.
I look forward to being able to provide you with the service and support you need during this trying time in your life to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your family.
- Safe Alliance Commitment to Justice Award, 2015 and 2016 for pro bono representation of victims of domestic violence
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, member
- North Carolina Bar Association, member
- pro bono representation of victims of domestic violence
- North Carolina Bar Association Lawyer on the Line pro bono volunteer
- North Carolina Bar Association 4ALL pro bono volunteer