During my second year of law school, a very close family member of mine separated from her husband and came to me for emotional support. Hearing her struggle with the emotions of her separation while trying to process the legal difficulties at the same time made me realize that helping those in this situation would be my life’s work. Since that time, I focused my studies in school on family law related courses. After graduating from law school in 2009, I began practicing family law and have continued to do so ever since. I understand how difficult it is to face a shift in your family. I am here to make the transition as easy for you as possible. Each family is different and therefore has different legal, emotional, and ethical needs. I strive to recognize those specific issues for your family and use that knowledge to provide long-lasting resolutions.
- 2016 American Institute of Family Law Attorneys "10 Best"
- 2014 National Academy of Family Law Attorneys “Top 10 Under 40”
- 2015 National Academy of Family Law Attorneys “Top 10 Under 40”
- American Association of Women Attorneys, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Coastal School of Law Charlotte Alumni Chapter, Member
- 2016 North Carolina Family Law Section Informational Meet-Up Speaking Engagement on topics relating to Family Law ethical issues
- 2015 Half-Moon Education Speaking Engagement on topics relating to Family Law for Paralegals