Christopher D. Miller
Family law is an often stressful, personal, and emotional matter. When dealing with such a situation, it is important to be able to rely upon an attorney who is responsive, prepared, and understanding of both the personal and legal implications of your particular issues. My entire legal practice involves helping spouses and parents navigate an often tumultuous time in their lives and I take great pride in helping people hopefully come out with a better, more stable, more satisfying life. I look forward to meeting you to discuss your family law matter and working with you to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your family.
- 2016 Business Magazine North Carolina “Legal Elite”
- 2017 Business Magazine North Carolina “Legal Elite”
- Safe Alliance Commitment to Justice Award, 2012, 2013, and 2015 for Pro Bono representation of victims of domestic violence
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals Member
- Continuing Legal Education Committee Member for the M.C.B.A.
- Mecklenburg Co. NC State Wolfpack Club District Chairman
- Pro Bono representation of victims of domestic violence
- Beverly Woods East Swim Club President
- Sportsman’s Club of Charlotte