Brett C. Holladay
Family defines who I am both as a person and an attorney. It is from my family that I continuously draw my inspiration to be a better person in my personal life, as well as a compassionate attorney in my professional life. I understand that when you have asked for our help, you may be facing tough and defining decisions in your life. With that in mind, my commitment to you is to advise you as best as I can and guide you through what may be difficult times. My counsel to you is two-fold. Not only will I help you better understand and navigate the legal system you will encounter in my role as an attorney, but I will also be there to support you emotionally. While I will always be there to provide sound and strong legal advice, I understand that sometimes people just need someone to talk to.
I look forward to being able to provide you with the service and support you need during this trying time in your life to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Awards, Recognitions, and Community Involvement
- Safe Alliance Commitment to Justice Award, 2015 and 2016 for pro bono representation of victims of domestic violence
- North Carolina Bar Association Lawyer on the Line pro bono volunteer
- North Carolina Bar Association 4ALL pro bono volunteer
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, member
- North Carolina Bar Association, member